In this category, users can discuss and ask questions about the Spikely graphical user interface (GUI). Spikely is built on top of SpikeInterface designed to simplify the process of creating and running spike sorting pipelines.
With Spikely, users can:
- Load a recording and a probe file.
- Perform pre-processing on the underlying recording with multiple processing steps.
- Run any spike sorter supported by SpikeInterface on the processed recording.
- Automatically curate the sorter’s output.
- Export the final result to a variety of file formats, including Phy.
Documentation for Spikely can be found here.